|This is David Haller's character page. You may be looking for his image gallery|
David Haller is a schizophrenic mutant with immense psychic powers. He is recruited by Melanie Bird to join Summerland in the war between mutants and Division 3. Haller was also host to a parasitic being known as the Shadow King, which attempted to gain control of Haller's body and wield his power.
To be added
Powers and abilities
- Reality Warping: As one of the most known powerful mutants, Haller has the power to manipulate reality at will. When she switched bodies with Haller, Sydney Barrett was able to transport all the patients of Clockworks into their rooms and cause the doors to disappear.
- Telekinesis: Haller can move physical matter with his hand, which often manifests when he is angry. He once telekinetically caused all the objects in his kitchen to move around him.
- Teleportation: David can instantaneously transport himself and others from one location to another. He triggered this power whilst panicking during a MRI scan, teleporting himself and the machine outside of the Summerland facility .
- Astral Projection:
- Sydney Barrett - girlfriend
- Ptonomy Wallace - friend/ally
- Kerry Loudermilk - friend/ally
- Cary Loudermilk - friend/ally
- Melanie Bird - friend/ally
- Farouk - enemy
- In the comics, David first appeared in New Mutants #25 (1985).
- In the comics, David is the son of Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller. His parentage has not been confirmed in the show yet, but it is strongly implied to be Charles Xavier during the chalkboard sequence in Chapter 7.
- In the comics, David was possessed by the Shadow King during the Muir Island Saga .
- David played soccer as a young boy, and even won a trophy for his team .
- David was born on a Thursday .
To be added